Disney ask U to move from Poly to GF?

twinfo3728

Original Poster
I have read a rumor that some of the guest with September and beyond reservations currently at the Poly are being asked if they could be moved to the GF instead. I am staying at the Poly in October. Anyone else hear of this or have you been directly contacted by Disney to switch hotels? I assume this is part of the DVC prep work.

jmorri26

Didn't see that :)
I read it, is it just that week or are more being asked to move due to DVC coming?
I haven't heard anything about DVC. That other post says they were told it was a glitch in the online system. So not sure, but it seems to be a good chunk of sept, second half at least. I'm there then and haven't heard anything though, so we'll see!

I once witnessed an upset guest who was asked to move to GF from All Star Music because they had doubled booked the family siuteand the whole time his wife id elbowing him to be quite. The cast member was gently explaing the error and this guy was outraged. He finally stopped complaining for a minute and his wife said "this was a lucky break for us please just look at the resortbecause we could never afford it!" I wish I had been there whenhe saw GF, that he was so against staying at.

bluejasmine

They are putting construction walls up around Tahiti (one of the bigger LH) and Rapa Nue for the start of DVC construction so its taking 2 LH out of commission.. Hence moving ppl.. Altho my second thought was Tahiti was scheduled for the refurb now as well and was suppose to be finished by Sept 13 maybe it was pushed back..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom