• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Disney Area Golf

DISR

Original Poster
My wife and I are doing a non-park trip to Disney and staying at the Hilton Bonnet Creek. We will play at least one round of golf...maybe two. There aren't a lot of threads on golf here, and none of them are recent. I have played LBV twice, but that is my only Disney golf experience. What are the best options for my two rounds between the other two Disney courses, the Hilton/Waldorf course, and anything else close by? I'm probably a 12 handicap right now and have played some really nice bucket list courses, so the difficulty isn't the prime concern. Just looking to have a great experience and enjoy the day/scenery.

Last edited:

Rinx

Advertisement
I'm a 12 handicap as well and find Disney's Palm to be a challenge each time I play. More so than Magnolia. Both are at Shades of Green by the Poly. I highly recommend Palm. It's also a very nice track as well and water comes in to play on most holes.

DISR

Original Poster
I played the Magnolia...the Palm was closed for aeration. I liked the Magnolia, but I think I like LBV better. I wanted to play Tranquillo, but I couldn't get on the course due to Drive, Chip, and Putt being held there on Saturday. Oh well, more things on the list to try for next time.

ajrwdwgirl

My husband likes to golf when we visit WDW and he likes the Palm course, I believe, the best. But really he has enjoyed all of them. As an AP he likes getting their sunrise nine deal. I don't know if the deal is only for AP's or everyone.

Top Bottom