Disney annual pass renewal question

deere839

Original Poster
I got a Disney pass around August last year for the first time but now that pass is gone I want . To know how much of a discount is to renewal the pass to a different one I'm either getting gold or silver depending on the discount

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
30 days before your pass is due to expire the prices of renewal will show online for you. But also if you look it up you can find out all the renewal prices now just by doing a search. Also just note Gold is for DVC or Florida Residents only and Silver is for Florida residents only. I'm assuming your in Florida if you are wanting the Silver or Gold Pass. :)

sxeensweet

image.png

deere839

Original Poster
I currently have the seasonal pass Since it doesn't exist anymore will I be able to get the renewal price if I switch to gold and yes I am a Florida resident

sxeensweet

I currently have the seasonal pass Since it doesn't exist anymore will I be able to get the renewal price if I switch to gold and yes I am a Florida resident

Yes anytime you do a renewal you pay the renewal price so you would pay the renewal price for gold which is $466. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom