Disney announcing start group closing times for races

DznyGrlSD

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
You have been informed. Don't be late. If you're late...be nice.

https://www.rundisney-expo.run/disney-pixar-toy-story-10-miler

Sunday, April 16, 2023 | 5:00am – 10:00am​

Race Start/Finish: EPCOT® Parking Lot. Official race start: 5:00am​

Our Event Entrance opens at 3:00a.m. each race morning. We recommend that you arrive early to Epcot, but no later than 4:00am as this will give you time to go through security check, take advantage of the pre-race water and restrooms, check your bag at gEAR check, and enjoy the magical pre-race entertainment. Start Groups will open at 3:45a.m. each race morning. Please note that Start Group A will close 20 minutes prior to race start and Start Group B will close 10 minutes prior to race start for all race distances. If you arrive after your assigned start group closes, you will be asked to enter the next available start group.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member

Our Event Entrance opens at 3:00a.m. each race morning. We recommend that you arrive early to Epcot, but no later than 4:00am as this will give you time to go through security check, take advantage of the pre-race water and restrooms, check your bag at gEAR check, and enjoy the magical pre-race entertainment. Start Groups will open at 3:45a.m. each race morning. Please note that Start Group A will close 20 minutes prior to race start and Start Group B will close 10 minutes prior to race start for all race distances. If you arrive after your assigned start group closes, you will be asked to enter the next available start group.

Yes, ma'am

uncle jimmy

Premium Member

When I was at the Princess Expo with my mom, she asked at the transportation question stand a couple questions about getting around to see me... they were very helpful to her.

But, once she finished answering my mom's questions she then asked me what start groups I was in (A/B) and told me this and what times I should get to the bus and then make sure I've started my walk out. Very Helpful.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom