Disney and Warner Bros. Discovery Announce Disney+, Hulu and Max Bundle

Magicart87

HOUSE OF MAGIC Member
Premium Member
What are we thinking for cost? $25/month would be pretty attractive comparatively. Well, on the lower end of streaming cable providers.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Oh so that’s why some of FOX remained separate.

I’m actually all-for non-monopoly laws and regulations and think there should be more of them, but at the same time I’m kinda like…. What difference does it make at this point?
Further consolidation of the "major" studios under one conglomerate means less competition and seen as anti-competitive and monopolistic.

I'm actually thinking at this point that even though rumored for a long time, Comcast would have the same problems trying to swallow WB as Disney would.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Not to be outdone by Disney, Comcast came out with a Bundle of its own....

Started a separate thread for that...

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Anyone else notice that cnn/time warner and Disney outlets are pumping each other? All of the sudden?

Name drops…wolf blitzer was interviewing George stephanopoulus as I walked by a tv…

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Further consolidation of the "major" studios under one conglomerate means less competition and seen as anti-competitive and monopolistic.

I'm actually thinking at this point that even though rumored for a long time, Comcast would have the same problems trying to swallow WB as Disney would.
Since when did mergers stop going through?

It’s been a rather long time…”free market” and all

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom