Disney and LA Area

FanofDinsey1981

Original Poster
There is something similiar to it at DCA. It's called Mickey's Halloween Treat. You can check at all the info and order tickets on the Disneyland web site.

I just bought my 3 day park hopper and my ticket to the Mickey's Halloween party on Oct 11th! I am very excited that I can re-use my Pirates and Princess outfit again! (I was a pirate!). The more I think about my trip, the more excited I am. I have gotten some really positive feedback from friends and family about going solo, and everyone agrees that I need a vacation.

So thanks thus far for all of the great advice, anything else you can think of would be great everyone!

Rufus T Firefly

So thanks thus far for all of the great advice, anything else you can think of would be great everyone!

Think about making reservations for a meal at the Blue Bayou. Since you are staying at the DL Hotel, you should have early entry one of those days. That would be the best time to ride Nemo with a minimal wait.

Oh, and have a great time. :)

P.S. Be sure to try a Double Double at In N Out :slurp:

FanofDinsey1981

Original Poster
Think about making reservations for a meal at the Blue Bayou. Since you are staying at the DL Hotel, you should have early entry one of those days. That would be the best time to ride Nemo with a minimal wait.

Oh, and have a great time. :)

P.S. Be sure to try a Double Double at In N Out :slurp:

I was thinking my one big 'treat' meal would be the Blue Bayou, since I had the planned before. I love crab cakes :) I was also thinking most of my meals would be counter service, but I would like to do maybe one other sit down at DCA...any suggestions (not too expensive please!).

And what is a double double? !

oh, and I LOVE that you have Groucho Marx on your avatar. Duck Soup and A Night at the Opera are two of my all time favorite movies. No one does it like the Marx Brothers!

Rufus T Firefly

I was thinking my one big 'treat' meal would be the Blue Bayou, since I had the planned before. I love crab cakes :) I was also thinking most of my meals would be counter service, but I would like to do maybe one other sit down at DCA...any suggestions (not too expensive please!).

And what is a double double? !

oh, and I LOVE that you have Groucho Marx on your avatar. Duck Soup and A Night at the Opera are two of my all time favorite movies. No one does it like the Marx Brothers!

The Wine Country Trattoria is the best sit down restaurant at DCA. It's prices are fairly reasonable. Sit on the patio if the weathers nice. A double double is the speciality of the house at In N Out. Double meat , double cheese, the works. (onions on request)

By the way, there are single rider lines at Splash Mt in DL, and at Soarin and Calif Screaming in DCA.

FanofDinsey1981

Original Poster
The Wine Country Trattoria is the best sit down restaurant at DCA. It's prices are fairly reasonable. Sit on the patio if the weathers nice. A double double is the speciality of the house at In N Out. Double meat , double cheese, the works. (onions on request)

By the way, there are single rider lines at Splash Mt in DL, and at Soarin and Calif Screaming in DCA.

Ah, the double double I will get! with onions of course.

I was hoping for the single rider lines, though I hear the lines aren't too bad during the week. I will be at the parks on a Tuesday, Wed, and Thursday.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom