News Disney After Hours at Walt Disney World (2024)

dreday3

I thought the same thing. I remember seeing the first time they advertised Harambe nights and thought it sounded like a lot of fun. I love AK!

I keep hoping Avatar does really well in the theatres, making Pandora more popular and then AK will stay open until 11:30 again on regular nights! At least Pandora, but can still enjoy ambience of rest of park.

JoeCamel

I keep hoping Avatar does really well in the theatres, making Pandora more popular and then AK will stay open until 11:30 again on regular nights! At least Pandora, but can still enjoy ambience of rest of park.
Gee maybe they can turn the sunset lights back on...

DCBaker

Premium Member
The first After Hours event to sell out is January 4th at Hollywood Studios -

Screen Shot 2022-12-02 at 2.54.41 PM.png

mattpeto

If you believe the rumors that when Splash Mountain closes, TRON will open, I have some news for you:

Looks what's going to be up and running during MVMCP (I know: subject to change)

View attachment 648396

You read far too much into Disney websites…

Splash Mountain is not a featured attraction on the After Hours party, but the attraction still resides as a featured attraction on the Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party page.

Still mean nothing @Rteetz?
It was a clue all along is what I suggested. Maybe you should read more into Disney websites.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom