Disney After Hours BOO BASH

jimbojones

I have tix for Aug 20th, I know they are non-refundable but has anyone managed to get a "not a refund" refund, such as an account credit or disney gift card?
Changing circumstances have led to me rescheduling the rest of my Florida vacation till next summer and I am hoping to find a way to avoid either a trip to disney just for this one night, or eating the cost of the tickets.
thx

pdude81

I have tix for Aug 20th, I know they are non-refundable but has anyone managed to get a "not a refund" refund, such as an account credit or disney gift card?
Changing circumstances have led to me rescheduling the rest of my Florida vacation till next summer and I am hoping to find a way to avoid either a trip to disney just for this one night, or eating the cost of the tickets.
thx
There is always a chance you can "reassign" these tickets to someone else on your F&F list if already linked to you and others. If that option doesn't show up like it does with normal tickets, then I think you'd have to call.

bee

thx
I read in another thread that WDW allowed someone to apply the value of their BB ticket to a future ticket purchase. I suggest you call.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

Fall season arrives on Main Street U.S.A. at Magic Kingdom​

Main-Street-USA_Full_43244.jpg

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member

AndyS2992

It's the first week of school summer holidays here in the UK and Disney is already putting out the Autumn stuff, makes visiting Disney World quite jarring for us Europeans lol Just wait until September 1st.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom