Disney After Hours BOO BASH

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
“Disney After Hours BOO BASH” will take place on select nights, Aug. 10 – Oct. 31, from 9 p.m. to midnight*. Spooky festivities will include Halloween-themed cavalcades, character sightings throughout the park, special performances by the Cadaver Dans, décor, lighting, music, treat stops with plenty of candy and so much more!

“Disney After Hours BOO BASH” tickets will grant admission to Magic Kingdom Park as early as 7 p.m. without the need for a day park ticket or Disney Park Pass theme park reservation, giving you time to enjoy even more of your favorites.

Guests young, old and immortal can dress in costume for the occasion and get their fill of Halloween candy. As an important reminder, costume masks are not permitted for adults; they can only be worn by children younger than 14. In addition, all guests are required to wear approved face coverings during the event. Before you arrive, check our Know Before You Go page and Costume Guidelines.

In case you aren’t familiar with Disney After Hours, it’s a special event that’s open to a limited number of guests, after normal park operating hours. The experience offers low wait times at more than 20 attractions from classics like the Haunted Mansion and Space Mountain, to newer favorites like Seven Dwarfs Mine Train. It’s a ghostly good time for all!

Tickets will go on sale next month, with an early purchase window available to guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels. Click here for more information and stay tuned for more details to come. We’ll share additional information about “Disney After Hours BOO BASH” as it becomes available, so keep checking Disney Parks Blog for more tricks and treats.

*Some event nights in August and September will be from 9:30 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.

Giss Neric

I hope the offerings could change since restrictions can be lessened or lifted by August. For a three-hour event, I want at least a parade and fireworks.

The description describes a Halloween party if it happened in 2020 but it's now 2021 and things have progressed.

Jon81uk

So basically this is just an after hours event? No fireworks or parades or anything? Yikes on all yesterday’s excitement.

at a guess with a 9pm park closing time if they get to a point where they do feel they could safely run fireworks in the magic kingdom, it might happen during normal hours rather than being a party exclusive.

better to promise very little now and they add it later if things change.

Jedi Osborn

Yesterday's excitement got to me too.
I suppose they can set the bar low and raise it later.
Although if everyone buys in at this point, there's no reason to add features.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom