Disney after hours at DHS question

mbroschak

Hey all,

My wife and I were thinking of doing after hours at DHS in Feb and we were hoping to hit Slinky Dog a bunch of times, but regular day guests can still hop in line right up until closing and it might take a full hour to get that line through, so would an event like this be worth it considering the first hour would be like the normal day for ride lines anyway until they are cleared out?

Mgrayar

Hey all,

My wife and I were thinking of doing after hours at DHS in Feb and we were hoping to hit Slinky Dog a bunch of times, but regular day guests can still hop in line right up until closing and it might take a full hour to get that line through, so would an event like this be worth it considering the first hour would be like the normal day for ride lines anyway until they are cleared out?
Don’t forget they have been starting these a full half hour after park close. Reports so far (only 2 events have been held) are that when operating (SDD was down for most of the second night) the waits have been 5-15 min max. The first event people reported riding it over 5-8 times but that crowd level was really low.

Upvote 0

Jon81uk

Reviews have said that as the event starts half hour after closing most day guests have gone through in that half hour. Then even if there are a few day guests in the queue, after hours guests go past them in the Fast Pass queue and then all remaining guests are gone in another 15 minutes. Still plenty of time for repeated Slinky rides.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom