Disney 80s, a remodel of Epcot Season 1

AceAstro

i know, clerks is from 1994, mallrats is from 1995, and chasing amy is from 1997. but i thought it'd always be a cool area to have.

well i just always wanted to try this
If that’s the case, what would this competition look like? How long will it be? Are they solo projects or teams? Are there eliminations? Will there be a set of movies every week that players should be watching?

invadersam

Original Poster
If that’s the case, what would this competition look like? How long will it be? Are they solo projects or teams? Are there eliminations? Will there be a set of movies every week that players should be watching?
like most contests, itll be till may or june most likely, solo, yes there is eliminations, yes there will be a set of movies

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
like most contests, itll be till may or june most likely, solo, yes there is eliminations, yes there will be a set of movies
So it's like an imagineering film club? That could be cool. I think you'd be able to get more people involved with something like this keeping it an open brainstorming thread rather than a competition.

Each week there's a movie to watch and then at the end of the week everyone who watched it comes together to brainstorm an attraction for it. Like a book club, but with movies and imagineering!

spacemt354

Chili's
Till May or June?

I don't want to rain on your parade, but I don't see how you can be eliminated for watching movies. Eliminations only work when there are a larger group of contestants vying for the same goal. Anything below 8-10 contestants to start and eliminations would actually do more harm than good considering you need those folks to keep the activity level and eliminating them would only decrease it.

Rather - why not just brainstorm concepts for Epcot in the 80s?

invadersam

Original Poster
So it's like an imagineering film club? That could be cool. I think you'd be able to get more people involved with something like this keeping it an open brainstorming thread rather than a competition.

Each week there's a movie to watch and then at the end of the week everyone who watched it comes together to brainstorm an attraction for it. Like a book club, but with movies and imagineering!
Yea, that's right
Till May or June?

I don't want to rain on your parade, but I don't see how you can be eliminated for watching movies. Eliminations only work when there are a larger group of contestants vying for the same goal. Anything below 8-10 contestants to start and eliminations would actually do more harm than good considering you need those folks to keep the activity level and eliminating them would only decrease it.

Rather - why not just brainstorm concepts for Epcot in the 80s?
The reason youd get Eliminated would be if ur project is not good or if your downright rude to me or anyone here whom I like, maximum is 8, so message me if ur in, and I'll make the list and which character u are, cuz this season is using friday the 13th part 8s plot and characters, I choose which one u are, and I'll more or so do firing if needed instead of elimination, but only in emergency, I'll think about ur idea for ideas of it in the 80s, but everyone would get upset if i layed a finger on horizons. So that's why Im doing a re theme

AceAstro

The reason youd get Eliminated would be if ur project is not good or if your downright rude to me or anyone here whom I like, maximum is 8, so message me if ur in, and I'll make the list and which character u are, cuz this season is using friday the 13th part 8s plot and characters, I choose which one u are, and I'll more or so do firing if needed instead of elimination, but only in emergency
I think his point is that if you only have 8 people and there are eliminations every week it wouldn't last until May or June. The competition would be down to the final two by the first week of March.

spacemt354

Chili's
Yea, that's right

The reason youd get Eliminated would be if ur project is not good or if your downright rude to me or anyone here whom I like, maximum is 8, so message me if ur in, and I'll make the list and which character u are, cuz this season is using friday the 13th part 8s plot and characters, I choose which one u are, and I'll more or so do firing if needed instead of elimination, but only in emergency, I'll think about ur idea for ideas of it in the 80s, but everyone would get upset if i layed a finger on horizons. So that's why Im doing a re theme
Sorry, I don't know if I will have time to commit to this coming up. Best of luck though!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom