Disney 365 days a year?

awoogala

Every day for a year? Not a chance. I don't mind warm weather but having to deal with really hot weather in the summer months as well as the large crowds during Christmas and New Years, summer months and all other major holidays...not worth it! Don't get me wrong. I love visiting WDW as much as everyone else but I have limitations and standards!
good point! I hate the crowds and extreme heat in summer.. I would like to amend my answer to every day between September-May! (take off the really bad holiday weeks, too!)

DJMoore2011

I would do it. Every single day for a year. Good or bad to experience WDW at it's best and not so best. Even it if was just for lunch somewhere or a nice cuppa to sit down and people watch.

Sassagoula-Rvr

My initial reaction is...OF COURSE...but when I really think about it...probably not. As the plaque states..."Here You Leave Today and Enter the World of Yesterday, Tomorrow, and Fantasy."...except if you were there 24/7 for 365...that would become today.

Disney is my escape from reality...I don't know that I want it to be my reality...it would lose it's shine.

Dubman

I would do it, but would be thinking along the lines of doing some sort of documentary/book while there. Could you imagine how much diversity you would see in a year? I think it would make for a very interesting topic.

Anyone from the Travel Channel lurking?? :)

EvilQueen-T

I could probably do it like a lot of others have described...take a walk through the parks, have a drink or a meal maybe, people watch, I don't think I'd spend rope drop til park close but I could visit daily.

luv

No way, Jose! I'd hate Disney very quickly if I had to go every day. Other than my own home, there is no place I'd want to be every day.

ChrisFL

Premium Member
Only if I got free food and drinks to go along with it.

I'd have to plan a different activity every day.

If it was just going to the theme parks, that's only 91 days at each park. if I could do all activities at the parks (Free) including hotel stays...sure, I'd do it.

Honestly I worked as a contractor for nearly 3 months and my job was to walk around the parks all day. I did that for 12 hours a day, about 6 days a week, so I was already 1/4 of the way there...and never went on any attractions!

I pretty much did last year, it was great! Sometimes I would be there no longer than 30 minutes. On a cool night nothing was better than taking a stroll around a park and take in the atmosphere. I didn't need to ride attractions every time, I would just enjoy my company. I would actually go alone sometimes, find a quiet spot and study or sometimes just go take pictures. I haven't been able to keep up with that pace for several months now, definitely not because I got tired of it though. I wish I still could visit every day.

dhsaddict83

This thread pushed me over the edge, and I had to join this forum.
I just moved to Kissimmee in January, bought an AP in February, and wanted to chime in as the ultimate Disney addict. I've been keeping track (using Microsoft Excel), and I have been through a WDW park entrance more than 60+ times this year. I thought I would get tired of it, but... I haven't: it's really surreal, like I'm on a different planet while I'm there- I find it to be like my Utopia, my perfect escape from reality.
If I had a way to make a living and not work, I'd be there 350+ days/year (maybe not 365 just due to Holidays and I don't go during the June-August time frame, for obvious reasons).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom