Discounted Tickets

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Here are the prices for Maple Leaf tickets which we offer through our website. They do offer a good discount and guarentee the lowest prices. They will beat any legitamate competitors price. If you do order from them, please make sure that you mention Kingdom Konsultants.

Walt Disney World Multi-Day Packages
4 Day Disney Park Hopper Adult Child (3-9)
WDW Gate Price $210.94 $168.54
Maple Leaf Tickets/Kingdom Konsultants Price $201.50 $161.50

5 Day Disney Park Hopper
WDW Gate Price $242.74 $195.04
Maple Leaf Tickets/Kingdom Konsultants Price $227.00 $187.00

5 Day Disney Park Hopper PLUS 4 Option Days
WDW Gate Price $274.57 $220.49
Maple Leaf Tickets/Kingdom Konsultants Price $258.00 $205.00

6 Day Disney Park Hopper PLUS
WDW Gate Price $306.37 $245.95
Maple Leaf Tickets/Kingdom Konsultants Price $285.00 $230.95

7 Day Disney Park Hopper PLUS
WDW Gate Price $338.17 $271.38
Maple Leaf Tickets/Kingdom Konsultants Price $312.00 $253.00

Disney Quest
WDW Gate Price $32.86 $26.50
Maple Leaf Tickets/Kingdom Konsultants Price $23.95 $19.00

Pleasure Island
WDW Gate Price $21.15 n/a
Maple Leaf Tickets/Kingdom Konsultants Price $15.50

Maple Leaf Visitors Info Center
4647 West Hwy. US 192
Located Between Hwy. Mile Markers 13-14

Kissimmee, FL 34746

Toll Free: 1-800-841-2837

(407)396-0300

Fax: (407)396-4127

Email: tickets@kingdomkonsultant.com

figmentbaby

I am not trying to offend anyone but how do i know if this place is legitimate or not? I'm going to disney in about a month and a half and i would really like to buy those discounted tickets. Do they ship them when u buy them? How does this work?

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
Originally posted by oochr1soo
does the 5 day park hopper you sell, does that include admission to the water parks and such?

Hi,
It's a 5 day hopper plus two options , it gives you 2 days in the water parks aside from the 5 days in the parks.

Pam

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
Originally posted by figmentbaby
I am not trying to offend anyone but how do i know if this place is legitimate or not? I'm going to disney in about a month and a half and i would really like to buy those discounted tickets. Do they ship them when u buy them? How does this work?

Maple Leaf tickets has a contract with WDW to sell tickets. The tickets can either be shipped to you Priority mail for a low price of $4.35 or they can be dropped off at your hotel for a small fee.

Pam

Upvote 0

bears163

i am looking for anything on hotels and the parks. as for hotels we are lookingat animal kingdom lodge, wilderness lodge and coronado springs.

steve

Upvote 0

bears163

pam i have another quesion for you. i have been doing alot of research on annual passes and any type of discount out there i can find. we are taking our children in sept of 2004. one will be 4.5 and the other will be 2.5. we can not wait. now as far as dicounts with the annual passes. can i save money if i buy one annual pass and book a room at animal kingdom lodge in september for 6 nights. this was i will get the discount for the room rate plus have a pass to the park. is this possible. i know the dicount rates are not out yet but on average over the past few years do you think this is worth it. i would buy other annual passes but we are not ready to goto disney yearly write now. another thing is that we might go with some other people. could i also book their room or just book two rooms with the annual pass discounts. thank you for your help

steve

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
Originally posted by bears163
pam i have another quesion for you. i have been doing alot of research on annual passes and any type of discount out there i can find. we are taking our children in sept of 2004. one will be 4.5 and the other will be 2.5. we can not wait. now as far as dicounts with the annual passes. can i save money if i buy one annual pass and book a room at animal kingdom lodge in september for 6 nights. this was i will get the discount for the room rate plus have a pass to the park. is this possible. i know the dicount rates are not out yet but on average over the past few years do you think this is worth it. i would buy other annual passes but we are not ready to goto disney yearly write now. another thing is that we might go with some other people. could i also book their room or just book two rooms with the annual pass discounts. thank you for your help

steve

Yes, you can purchase just one annual pass in order to book the room at the annual passholders rate. As far as I know, the only discount available on the purchase annual passes is with the Disney Club. I am in the same situation right now with purchasing my annual pass. You can book a room for them, but you will not be able to get the annual pass rate for the other room unless there is a person staying in that room with an annual pass. Does that make sense? I f you have any more quesitons, just ask.

pam

Upvote 0

smartypants

Account Suspended
Cheaper tickets

I bought my tickets from UnderCoverTourist.

I was a bit nervous, but my sister recommended them. They give free shipping, though their prices are not displayed with tax.

It seems they are good prices, maybe not the lowest but good value.

Upvote 0

wdwfan65

Banned
Get to be friends with a castmember at a disney store we can order cheap tickets or we can buy them at company D in WDW I became a castmember part time just for the discounts they are great:sohappy:

Upvote 0

mickeyfan

Originally posted by Kingdom Konsultant
Yes, you can purchase just one annual pass in order to book the room at the annual passholders rate. As far as I know, the only discount available on the purchase annual passes is with the Disney Club. I am in the same situation right now with purchasing my annual pass. You can book a room for them, but you will not be able to get the annual pass rate for the other room unless there is a person staying in that room with an annual pass. Does that make sense? I f you have any more quesitons, just ask.

pam

Don't want to overstep my bounds, but I have booked two rooms in my name as an annual passholder and my sister and her daughter occupied the second room and neither one of them were annual passholders. The catch is that you have to book the room in your name and not the other persons. However, they did allow her to pay for the remainder of the room on her credit card, she just paid me the deposit in cash because I had put both room deposits on my credit card. I've done this same thing before under the Florida resident special on rooms also.

:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
Yes, you are correct. I guess I should have been more specific and said it could only be done if you book them both in your name. I assumed they were going to book the room in the other persons name.

pam

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom