Discount Rumors?

Colter

Original Poster
Hey all, as some of you may know Disney has yet to release any general public discounts for stays this summer after June 10. We were looking to go in July and are getting anxious because we depend on them to help make the price slightly less outlandish. Has anyone heard anything on when/if Disney may release mid summer discount packages?

Mathew h

agree with above. I just checked this info yesterday, general public discounts have been very late march historically, with AP discounts dropping a week after that.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
They will be out any day now because the current offers ended for booking 3/7/18 if I remember right. ;)

Dave B

Most ended 3/7, but they still have three offers out there until 4/7 and they are advertising one of them on TV a lot, so my guess is early April

Dave B

The OP is traveling in JULY and was requesting info on when the NEXT discount offer for summer may appear, not what the current offer is (which is for stays only until June 8.)
Thank you, you and I are on the same page, I was about to type the same message

HollyAD

I am also waiting for July discounts. I went ahead and made a reservation but I want to rebook when discounts come out. I wanted to make sure that my family and I could all stay at the same resort. Plus I wanted a preferred room since we are staying a POP.

DisneyJoe

Historically, what we usually see is Free Dining announced next for late August-September travel dates (and sometimes other months past that to the end of the year) and then and only then they come back and fill in what they need to in the summer for June-August.

HollyAD

Modified mine this morning! Saved quite a bit of money. Wait times were crazy on the phone so I was able to modify at disneyworld.com/mytrip...I have never had to do this but it was very easy.

Yano

My Disney travel agent sent me an email informing me of the discount, but unfortunately it doesn’t save my family much, so we will wait for next offer.
But I’m very happy with my agent who is on top of things, I don’t need to do anything 😃

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom