Discount Code Question

youngatheart21

On my current reservation I used code AXA which saved me about $800.00. Is it possible to use the new code CZF (I believe this is the new code) and get additional savings. Would that be a problem since I already used a code?

dizneykev

It will be no problem for you to change codes. I would recommend the code of ZXEI if you are a disneyclub member. This will give you a basic plan which includes miniature golf or wide world of sports admission and it is a couple of bucks cheaper than the other code. Call back and save away!!

Dizneykev

Upvote 0

WDWFanatic

Im not sure what to use for my vacation im planning in october. I have the Disney club, vacation club, my disney visa, AAA.. Which one is the best to go with? Will there be other discount codes in the future that i should wait on? This is the first time im planning it myself and not with the entire family.

Upvote 0

dizneykev

My advice is to book the Disney club discount first since it will be available right now and will save you about 10%. As new codes come out for your time period (watch www.mousesavers.com) change your reservation. Make sure you do not book your original trip with the insurance as this is not refundable. You may have to keep switching your ressie between disney travel and cro to get the best deal. Right now if that happens, they canb't move the money from one to another, they have to credit your card and recharge you. I have switched my May vacation about 6 times thus far. I hope to have to do it one more time for an even better deal.

Dizneykev

Upvote 0

Mitzer

Originally posted by WDWFanatic
Im not sure what to use for my vacation im planning in october. I have the Disney club, vacation club, my disney visa, AAA.. Which one is the best to go with? Will there be other discount codes in the future that i should wait on? This is the first time im planning it myself and not with the entire family.

The codes you need to save with won't be available for some time for October. You can get a DC discount now (or AAA if it is better) and then watch for a better deal to come along. We booked our trip with the AXA code and had no problem switching it to the better one just this week. I would say your best bet is to book while there is some kind of discount now and then just watch. They are pretty good about switching the codes to save you money...I have done this for years and never had a problem. If you are in doubt, talk to Pam on the boards. She can book your reservation for you and she watches for the better deals to come along...doesn't cost anything to you and you don't have to worry you will miss something. Pam, she's a "good thing" :animwink:

Upvote 0

aTmfan

I got your answer because I changed my reservation. I used the AXA at the Contemporary at$174 per night, called back this week and changed the code to CZF and saved an additional $10 per night. They gave me the new total, confirmation # remained the same.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom