Disappearing June Hours

disneyman6791

I know that I am not going crazy, but I have just discovered that the park hours for Magic Kingdom in June on www.disneyworld.com are gone and every day simply says
"Hours Unavailable".

It is possible that the hours that were posted Saturday were wrong?

Any Ideas

cdevor

It is common for that to happen at the beginning of the month when they are posting new park hours. At the beginning of March, the same thing happened to the May hours.

Upvote 0

TomDisney

The reposted Junes hours now. 9am-10pm most days with a few exceptions....
Sat June 5th 9am-11pm
Wed June 2-Fri June 4 9am-9pm
Sun June 6-Fri June 11 9am-9pm

Upvote 0

CAPTAIN HOOK

Originally posted by TomDisney
The reposted Junes hours now. 9am-10pm most days with a few exceptions....
Sat June 5th 9am-11pm
Wed June 2-Fri June 4 9am-9pm
Sun June 6-Fri June 11 9am-9pm
As always - park hours are subject to change without notice, so keep watching

Upvote 0

WDWhumanmap

i don't know the time schdule has been off for at least 2 years now. you use to get june-july hours back in jaunuary now its so off i don't know what is going on i am the same way all i want is an estimate for august i never been in august before but i can guess its similar to july.

Upvote 0

wdwfan22

Originally posted by Bill
Expect this Summer to return to nightly midnight closings for the Magic Kingdom Park. :sohappy:

That's wishful thinking. 11pm would be more like it and will only happen if attendance levels remain high.

Upvote 0

WDWhumanmap

Originally posted by wdwfan22
That's wishful thinking. 11pm would be more like it and will only happen if attendance levels remain high.

that is it hasn't been 12pm for a while maybe you can catch the weekends at 12pm that is what its been for the past 2 years so it might stay that way. i also doesn't look good for mgm either that might be 9pm i hope not then that means only one fantasmic! which makes it crowded

Upvote 0

WDWhumanmap

Originally posted by ISTCNavigator57
I'm thinking 10 pm and 11 pm closings this summer. The days of 12 am closings every night are long gone

this is b/c of E-ride nights or w-eva they are calling it now late nights for hotel guests.
but i agree its going to be 11pm or at least 12am on weekends.

Upvote 0

Dwarful

Doesn't make things easy when your planning a Grand Gathering of 12 people and the hours keep disappearing. I like to have things planned out a bit, esp. with this many people in our group.

Upvote 0

WDWhumanmap

Originally posted by Dwarful
Doesn't make things easy when your planning a Grand Gathering of 12 people and the hours keep disappearing. I like to have things planned out a bit, esp. with this many people in our group.

very true we are a group of 8 this year thank god only for this year w/ 2 children that have short timespans on thier brains(too much tv) so w/o long hours i know its going to be hard on us and i mean the adults.:lol:

Upvote 0

Dwarful

When did you check? I keep going back and can't seem to get the hours. Had them once but I didn't write them all down on paper...well, we are meeting on Easter Sunday to discuss our Grand Gatherings..so if anyone did write down the hours please let me know...or if they reappear on the website. I'll try again on Saturday. keeping fingers crossed....looking for June 4- 14th.

Upvote 0

debbiedoo

Where have you seen that?!?!?? The only day that I have seen 11pm is on June 5th. i will be in the world June5-13th. And yes they do keep appearing and disappearing. . .what is up with that????

Upvote 0

WDWhumanmap

The human map here with some good news...
the times for june are back up on WDW website july's will be up within the next couple of weeks closer to the end of april like always here are the june times though.

MK
9-9 finally changes over to 9-12 june 12th onward the only day its open till 11pm is june 5th which is probaly grad night.

Epcot
FW 9-7 the whole month
WS 11-9 the whole month
no change here

MGM
9-9 except for june 8th, june 11th and 12th and on the 22nd it changes to 9-10

DAK
9-6 except for june 15th through the 18th and 22nd till the 24th in which it will be 9-7 and on the 14th and 21st it will be 9-8. which this means it is going to be confusing to figure out times for people going later in the summer like myself.

BB
10-6 and at the end of the month 10-7:30

Typoon
9-6:30 and at the end 9-7:30

Upvote 0

debbiedoo

June 5th is not grad nite, it has to do with the gay week thing. Thanks for the info!! I have found the postings as well on their site. Maybe, the will change some more?? Definitely...some pixie dust!!:lol:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom