DINOSAUR vs Transformers: The Ride-3D

Which is the better ride?

• Total voters

DisneyAndUniversalFan

Original Poster
dinosaur_00.jpg

8501-transformers-teens-point.jpg

Both rides are thrilling dark rides. Which is the better ride?

My95cobras

Hmmmm….. 3 minutes in the dark with the occasional dinosaur and an over excited narrator or a 3d immersive experience?

Tom Morrow

Ooh this is a tough one for me.

A lot of theme park nerds crap on Transformers, but I actually love it. It's more chaotic and has more aggressive, simulated movement than Spider-Man and the sound and visual design is top notch (as it also is on Spider-Man). Where it falls short of Spider-Man is that it lacks the solid pacing that Spider-Man has and is instead chaotic the entire time, but that does make it more thrilling and more accurate to a Michael Bay movie.

Dinosaur, when everything is working right, might actually be Orlando's scariest attraction. The visuals get a little sparse, but the darkness does add to the thrill level. The story is also about as creative as it gets for a theme park attraction.

I suppose I would give the edge to Dinosaur, based on it being a unique experience in Orlando, whereas Transformers does have the superior Spider-Man right next door. That said, Dinosaur has been in very poor shape lately, sadly.

Last edited:

cheezbat

I’d have to give it to Transformers. I love Dinosaurs and liked the Dinosaur ride, but it’s so dark and the Dino’s are always breaking. Transformers is always in better shape.

OG Runner

I feel this one is a toss up. I have been lucky and have not ridden the ride with any broken down Dinosaurs. I like the effects in
Transformers and have always enjoyed the ride. For some reason I actually like Spiderman better than both of them.

LittleMerman

I don't really like Transformers. It's a more boring version of Spiderman. I love Dinosaur although it could def use a re-fresh.

999th Happy Haunt

I think Transformers is super overrated, and no animatronics of the characters make it a bust for me. Dinosaur on the other hand I find to be incredibly underrated.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom