Dinosaur Running Carnatauras Being Rehabbed

cullama213

Original Poster
Noticed this while i rode Dinosaur the other day... The running carnatauras is not there... instead they have carnatauras head sticking out of some bushes... anyone know when this is going to be finished???

typhoonguy

cullama213 said:
Noticed this while i rode Dinosaur the other day... The running carnatauras is not there... instead they have carnatauras head sticking out of some bushes... anyone know when this is going to be finished???

I noticed the head sticking out of the bushes on Tuesday night. It scared the BEJEEZES out of me. I was sitting on the left side of the time rover, looking for the running carnatauras, confused as to where it was, I turned my head a bit and there he was in the bushes. Made me jump! lol.

peter11435

They are not getting rid of it. This has happened before. The Carno head in the bushes is a temporary replacement they use everytime the real one is out for rehab.

Jerm

It has been just the head since atleast last september as far as I have heard. I hope they get it going again soon.

Yen_Sid1

If you look to the left before you get there, about when Dr. Seeker says to shift to 4-wheel drive, you will see 2 raptors popping up

M:SpilotISTC12

So wait there is a carno chaseing you that you can see behind you. I will have to look for it next time.I never thought about it was actually there.

THECARISMINE

^^^lol it more like runs at the car then runs after u but still its really cool can't wait till aug. think it will be fixed by then?

mkepcotmgmak

Jerm said:
It has been just the head since atleast last september as far as I have heard. I hope they get it going again soon.

he was running june 10.

(in the voice of Stewart Gilligan Griffin): HAHA! I SAID RUNNING! OH GOSH! I KILL MYSELF! HE WAS RUNNING? ANYONE ELSE GET THAT? DID YOU HEAR THAT? RUNNING! Like... um... running properly - but to run proplerly, the dinosaur RUNS! OH BRIAN! DID YOU HEAR THAT!?

mkepcotmgmak

mkepcotmgmak said:
he was running june 10.

(in the voice of Stewart Gilligan Griffin): HAHA! I SAID RUNNING! OH GOSH! I KILL MYSELF! HE WAS RUNNING? ANYONE ELSE GET THAT? DID YOU HEAR THAT? RUNNING! Like... um... running properly - but to run proplerly, the dinosaur RUNS! OH BRIAN! DID YOU HEAR THAT!?

you know what, i also said "he". maybe it's a she?

celestia

I really hope it is being repaired and not taken out.
I miss seeing him run, it was such a great effect and I havn't seen it in working order in ages.

abian

I've ridden Dinosaur more than time tens in my life but never did I see the one running. It is always down when I rode it. Oh well.....

yeti

i never saw it with just the head poking out. i think my next trip is in november, so i really hope he's(or she's) running by then.

DisneyDellsDude

I'm also glad that they are fixing this.

Kind of off topic - but is the fog/smoke effect working when you go to the chamber where you "time travel"?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom