Dinosaur just went down...

Neverland

I got stuck on the seuss trolley a few years ago and they gave everyone 1 time use express passes. (we used them 3 times, but heh, we were good like that).

They might give you some compensation if you're stuck on the ride, just like Disney, but if you waited in line for the full 45 minutes and the ride breaks (what happened to us), you get nothing. :( Disney generally will hand out re-ads if guests have been waiting more than half an hour to ride something and it goes 101.

The Duck

This happened to me at Splash Mountain a couple of years ago. We were waiting for the very next log to get on when it died. About 15 minutes later, we were told that it would be down the rest of the day and they began the evac.

celticdog

I don't waste my time with Dinosaur anymore. Every single time we've been on, it has broken down. The first time we got nothing, the second time they gave us fastpasses for later in the week, the third time we got our ride photos for free, the fourth time we got fastpasses for later in the week, free ride photos and discounted mechandise in the gift shop. In each case, we sat in the ride vehicle for over 30 minutes and then had to walk out. I've seen the entire ride from the floor and it ruined the magic.

Jakester

Funny how ive never experienced any trouble on Dinosaur/Expedition Everest.

I have been stuck on Tower of Terror for 30minutes in Pitch Black, Stuck on space mountain in the station for about 5minutes, Pirates for 20minutes at the Kitty Part, Splash went down for a few minutes and the work lights turned on so i got to see the roller coaster drop for a few minutes, CoP played a scene twice for me once, I got evac'd off of Universe of Energy right before ellen answers the jepordy question.
Thats about it for me, Besides TTA/HM stopping for about a minute to let people on

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom