Rumor Dinosaur fire???

Kman101

Imagine if they added (key word, added) Zootopia, more Indiana Jones AND Cars Land to DHS. It’d really be a kickass park then.

Yes it would. I wanted them to add Cars Land where Star Wars is going (and I always thought they should have put Toontown behind Anaheim Market, but I guess Cars Land can go there, should they so choose, there's more space than folks realize to expand at DHS, the land isn't be used properly). Imagine Indy expanded, Zootopia, Star Wars, Cars Land, Monsters Inc (and a slightly expanded Toy Story Land) *and* Toontown (with both Mickey and Roger AND a kid coaster). We'd be set! (And we probably wouldn't need Toontown). We also still have 30 year old stage shows ...

EricsBiscuit

Yes it would. I wanted them to add Cars Land where Star Wars is going (and I always thought they should have put Toontown behind Anaheim Market, but I guess Cars Land can go there, should they so choose, there's more space than folks realize to expand at DHS, the land isn't be used properly). Imagine Indy expanded, Zootopia, Star Wars, Cars Land, Monsters Inc (and a slightly expanded Toy Story Land) *and* Toontown (with both Mickey and Roger AND a kid coaster). We'd be set! (And we probably wouldn't need Toontown). We also still have 30 year old stage shows ...
Add a daytime parade and a daytime show in the HHA and holy cow.

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
I always shout, “Dracarys!” at the carnotaurus...
She looks better shouting it.
tumblr_mvnxyxNXLq1sb1gxno1_500.gif

mouse_luv

Well, time to replace it with a prehistoric dance party. Upcharge for dino necklaces that light up and t-rex drink containers with limited edition slushey in them. :rolleyes::rolleyes:😂 Oh and don't forget the chocolate dirt and bones "dig" special edition cupcake now only 8.99!

Last edited:

Kman101

Well, time to replace it with a prehistoric dance party. Upcharge for dino necklaces that light up and t-rex drink containers with limited edition slushey in them. :rolleyes::rolleyes:😂 Oh and don't forget the chocolate dirt and bones "dig" special edition cupcake now only 8.99!

Is Donald's Dino Bash not enough??? ;) :hilarious:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom