Dinosaur AA Not There

GustoGummi

I believe the Carnotaurus is not in the building at all on Dinosaur right now. Unless my eyes are bad.

They had the head on a stick instead. So disappointing.
They take out certain figures for extended maintenance in a cycle. They usually take out no more than 10% of the figures in the building at a time. My beloved Haunted Mansion mummy is out right now too.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster
One month ago he was there but hidden, could see the tail.
Yea he was there last summer, same week.. but the entire area was pitch black dark. Is it a coincidence? Or has this been broken for an entire year now?

Anteater

Yea he was there last summer, same week.. but the entire area was pitch black dark. Is it a coincidence? Or has this been broken for an entire year now?
Pitch black is modis operendi for that ride for a while now. Wish you could actually see the AAs on the ride. But, the lighting stinks! I've seen some low-light videos on youtube. Wish I could actually see the ride in that context. It would be amazing.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster
Pitch black is modis operendi for that ride for a while now. Wish you could actually see the AAs on the ride. But, the lighting stinks! I've seen some low-light videos on youtube. Wish I could actually see the ride in that context. It would be amazing.
Jokes aside, I mean the lights were so dark so that they could hide the Carnotaurus photo-op. I know how the dark lighting normally is.

When the photo flash went off last year, I could easily see the animatronic was dead broken.

Yesterday, the lighting was back on with a spot on a stick head.

gerarar

Premium Member
It was there Christmas week in December 2021. Rode it like a total of 10 times over my trip, so it was pretty memorable for me lol

WorldExplorer

It's been on B mode for weeks. Maybe a month now. I hope he's back soon.

It was disappointing taking a family member on it for the first time and seeing that (we were looking in different directions in the picture), but if they have to fix/maintain something, there's no way around that.

999th Happy Haunt

Also, when I was there in early 2020 they removed the running over the Sauropod's tail segment...You feel the small bump giving the Sauropod a flinch but Dr. Seeker does not say "Whoops!" Anymore...
Been gone for many years I believe. If I remember correctly there was a refurbishment and it just never returned for some reason. Same thing happened with some of the sound during the initial time travel sequence. Probably more examples I can’t remember.

Epcot82Guy

Also, when I was there in early 2020 they removed the running over the Sauropod's tail segment...You feel the small bump giving the Sauropod a flinch but Dr. Seeker does not say "Whoops!" Anymore...

I can't count the number of times I've ridden this and never understood the Whoops line. I thought it was him losing control of the vehicle. (And I'm usually pretty good at picking up those story details.) 😄

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom