Dinning Plus Package

Ind.Firefighter

Original Poster
Hey I know this question is out there somewhere I just didnt look hard enough for it. But I am going to WDW for my honeymoon in may and I just need some direction for how to use this meal plan. I understand the snacks and the quick meal, but I am not really sure on the dinners. Please help.

Thanks,
Sean

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Not sure which plan you got...

This thread explains what you get in the various Dining Plans.

For specifics on the Magic Your Way plus Dining, which I think is what you got, have a look at the 2009 Brochure. Then if you still have questions, ask again. :king:

Ind.Firefighter

Original Poster
I guess another question is.....if I choose to go to lets say..."le cellier steakhouse" can i get like a 40 dollar steak and then also get a 12 dollar dessert and a drink for the package or is there a limit on what I can get and if I get something more do I have to pay the difference?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I guess another question is.....if I choose to go to lets say..."le cellier steakhouse" can i get like a 40 dollar steak and then also get a 12 dollar dessert and a drink for the package or is there a limit on what I can get and if I get something more do I have to pay the difference?
No limits other than you get an entrée, a dessert and a non-alcoholic/non-speciality beverage. Any of those you can have whatever is on the menu. Appetizers and add-ons [adding a lobster tail to a steak entrée] are paid out of pocket. The CM serving you will tell you if you order something there is an additional charge for.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom