Dinning Plan - Substitution

dmatt87

Original Poster
I have a quick question, that might of been already answered on these boards, but I can't find it.

For our May trip, we have the DDP. We will use it for a few QS meals at parks but also at the resort. In both instances, is it possible to substitute the drink for a snack item?

At the resort we will already have our mugs so we don't need the drink, and at the parks 1 drink will suffice for DW and me.

Can anyone enlighten me? :rolleyes:

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Take the drink get a bottle of water for later etc at your resort that's included AND use refillable mugs for drink with meal at any resort QS location (you can go to other resorts also Boardwalk bakery, and use your mugs) OR yes you can get a snack instead of a drink too at resort or other QS. ;)

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Thanks for the help!

We will have a case of bottled water - so the snack might be the best option :)

You're very welome!! I just used water as an example you could get anything in a bottle etc like juice, tea, water, soft drinks, milk, etc. We always have our own cases af water too but I'll sometimes choose the SmartWater that's more expensive etc or another type of drink to keep in the fridge in the room. :)

dmatt87

Original Poster
You're very welome!! I just used water as an example you could get anything in a bottle etc like juice, tea, water, soft drinks, milk, etc. We always have our own cases af water too but I'll sometimes choose the SmartWater that's more expensive etc or another type of drink to keep in the fridge in the room. :)
You're right - I have the opportunity to make it worth it!!! :D

MomofPrincessGrace

We did this at the resort to get juices to stick in the mini-fridge for the next morning so we didnt have to stop to grab drinks on the way to the park on early mornings.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom