Dinner Show Pricing Question

believeinmagic

Original Poster
I read the new post about the dinner shows, the hoop-dee-doo and spirit of aloha shows, and in the post there is a price list:

New Prices for both shows: (includes tax and gratuity)

Current 2006 Pricing $50.22 $25.43
Category 1 (2007) $58.99 $29.99
Category 2 (2007) $54.99 $26.99
Category 3 (2007) $50.99 $25.99

For some reason I was just confused about the two prices listed. Is one set of prices for one show and one for the other?? I've never been to either of them and was looking into planning one for our next vacation to Disney and just was curious about the pricing.

Also, to anyone who has been to these shows, which one would you say is the better of the two and which one has the better food?

Thanks to all who can help!

ErickainPA

Haven't been to the Spirit of Aloha since the early 90's. Food was ok, show was good.

We went to Hoop-Dee-Doo this past Christmas. The food was pretty good (fried chicken, ribs, corn-on-the-cob, rolls, salad, butter, strawberry shortcake and a drink (thinking there was something else I don't recall right now) The show is corny, but good for a laugh. We went when you didn't choose your seating, we got about 2 tables from the stage on the far right, pretty good seats. With them raising the price though I wouldn't bother with category 1 for almost $10 more for dinner. Stick with the cheaper category and you can still see the show well from anywhere.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom