Dinner rotation.....

Brian & Jill

Original Poster
I'm not if this question has ever been asked....but when do we find out our dining rotation and what restaurants we will be at and what restaurant we will be at 3 times?

Sorry if I have asked this before but I am a walking brain fart lately!!!!!(sorry if my expression offended anybody)

flynnibus

Premium Member
I'm not if this question has ever been asked....but when do we find out our dining rotation and what restaurants we will be at and what restaurant we will be at 3 times?

Sorry if I have asked this before but I am a walking brain fart lately!!!!!(sorry if my expression offended anybody)

You won't find out until you check-in. It will be printed on your cards

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Yeah...not sure what it is, but it was difficult to select anything for any course, for me at least. We thoroughly enjoyed Royal, on both ships.
Well, read my trip report. I get into what I didn't like there.

But, both times at Animators I had...decent meals.

Honestly, none of the regular dining seemed much better than Cabana's quality wise, outside of desserts...just better plating. :p

It was better than room service or Flo's though.

sring

I was just disappointed that Lumiere's on Magic didn't have "Grey Stuff" on the menu. The dishes told me it was delicious.

ScoutN

OV 104
Premium Member
You're welcome to call and request a certain rotation. They were able to grant our request, which was to start with Animator's Palette (our least favorite of the three).

For the upcoming I have been informed that we will be trying to get Lumiere's for the first night to be able to eat there three nights. Boss's orders!

Donfan

You're welcome to call and request a certain rotation. They were able to grant our request, which was to start with Animator's Palette (our least favorite of the three).

So which number do we call to request a specific restaurant the first night??

5thGenTexan

But, both times at Animators I had...decent meals.

Honestly, none of the regular dining seemed much better than Cabana's quality wise, outside of desserts...just better plating. :p

It was better than room service or Flo's though.[/QUOTE]

On our last cruise we decided to eat at Topsider's, now Cabanas, on the Magic. We were tired that night with a 2 year old and a 4 year old. Just didn't want to spend the time in the MDR that night. I thought the steak was as good if not better than what I had gotten in any of the MDRs and the salad bar was a welcomed surprise. Espeically the big bowl of shrimp. :D

Tom

Beta Return
So which number do we call to request a specific restaurant the first night??

Just the main reservation line for DCL. I don't have it handy, but it should be in your documents or listed on the website somewhere when you log in to your trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom