dinner for eight

me_stitch

Premium Member
Original Poster
our trip is 10 months away still but this is the stuff I need to figure out. we might be taking two extra kids with us so we would have two adults and three kids in one room and two adults and one kid in another. so, as far as ts meals go (we have free dining) should I book reservations for 8 (if you even can), or should I book seperate reservations by room and just hope if I book early enough we will still all be able to eat at the same time? this trip is getting more complicated by the week.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Eight is the threshold for "Grand Gatherings". So you can book normal ADRs for 8, no need to split your group into two, or book through Grand Gatherings.

I've never had that many, but I'd book as early as possible for all your meals. I suspect there are few tables for that large a group available.

You can book all your ADRs using one resort reservation number. Having the reservation number gives you a better chance at getting ADRs you want because you can book up to 10 days' ADRs when you're 180 days from check-in.

FLGal

Try 9 Dragons and Biergarten. :D They are set up very well for large groups. And I have always been happy with food and service at these restaurants.
If you want to stick with buffets, you may also want to see about Cape May.
Book for the highest number of guests you may have with you. It is always easier to decrease. Increasing can be a real pain, if it can be done.
They count heads. So age will not make a difference.
And agree, call Grand Gatherings.

buseegal

from what we found out with our trip, had a totalof 11. if we wanted to be near each other, had to be one ressie. ts meals were paid by each room key. no problems.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom