Dinner at Hollywood studios

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
The nice thing about Sci-Fi is that while the menu is pedestrian, their prices are lower than you might expect. If you just get something like their turkey sandwich and fries it's only a dollar or two more than you'd pay for the same food at a quick service place.

Also, you can often eat there with no reservations if you agree to sit at the picnic tables at the back, which are more comfortable anyway.

Well, that brings up another point... if you are on the meal plan and it's going to use up one of your table service points, if you're trying to get the most for your money it may not be the best option... but, if you were planning on paying out of pocket anyways, then it might make it one of the better options...

Matt_Black

My opinion- if you're going with QS, head to the Sunset Market Ranch food court (or whatever it's called). Decent selection, decent food, and it's in a nice spot to head to several other attractions after dinner, as you've got B&tB, ToT, Aerosmith, and Fantasmic all close by.

For TS, I'm gonna say Prime Time 50s.

Csmith041177

I love the 50s Prime Time Cafe! However, if you always to that, I would certainly consider doing Sci-Fi. The food is not as great, but the food is GOOD and the atmosphere is fantastic. Plus, a hamburger that has a hot dog on top of it and a very thick shake are reasons enough to go!

Mickey87

Sci fi has always been my go to for Hollywood Studios. However, I've recently discovered how amazing the fettuccine chicken alfredo is at Brown Derby.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Eaten at Sci-Fi several times and enjoy it. Also love Mama Melrose (chicken parm is awesome) and loved my one trip to Brown Derby. It's a signature with excellent food and no dress code, unlike the other signatures (not that any one complies, other than V&A). Not eaten at 50s yet, but we will be eating there during our visit for SW marathon and I am excited because I hear the fried chicken is the best. Just what need after running 6.2 miles, lol

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
My opinion- if you're going with QS, head to the Sunset Market Ranch food court (or whatever it's called). Decent selection, decent food, and it's in a nice spot to head to several other attractions after dinner, as you've got B&tB, ToT, Aerosmith, and Fantasmic all close by.

For TS, I'm gonna say Prime Time 50s.

Just remember that you might wanted to ride ToT and RnR before eating a big meal, lol.

DfromATX

Sci-fi had a neat atmosphere with the food being just ok. Never been to 50's Prime Time, but plan to in July! Can't wait!!

Lsumatt72

What is everyone's vote going to Hollywood studios and we always go to 50's prime time thinking I should change it up so where would you pick sci fi or 50's
50's is a no brainer for me. It is the only must-do a HS each time we go. I'm indifferent on Sci-fi. I don't hate it but it's just not really my thing I guess.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom