Dining

brent2124

Original Poster
I have been trying to get a reservation at Le Celier for my September trip ever sense my 90 day mark when there were no available ressies at all. I knew it was a long shot since its free dining but today I finaly got a lunch reservation:sohappy:! So for anyone else trying to get into a currently full restaurant dont give up hope. I cant wait until September 26th at 12:55PM!

DonaldD1987

I am going 9/28 - 10/3 and cant get an ADR for dinner! I keep trying and still nothing.... but I will keep trying till the day I go Keep your fingers crossed!

brent2124

Original Poster
I am going 9/28 - 10/3 and cant get an ADR for dinner! I keep trying and still nothing.... but I will keep trying till the day I go Keep your fingers crossed!
Definatley keep them crossed, I was pretty convinced I wasnt going to get anything but a lunch is better than nuthing. Good Luck!

mwbrown

Make sure you try online. I couldn't get a ressie for O'Hana for an upcoming trip after about 6 calls over a three week period, and then online came out and I suddenly had my choice of times to pick from...

bgraham34

I have been trying for Ohanas over Labor Day weekend and during the week and i can't get a good time. They only thing that would pop up would be after 9 PM.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom