Dining waiting list

Doug Means

Original Poster
Hey!! I want reservations for Ohana's and i am about 44 days out. There is nothing available right now. I know to keep looking, but was wondering if there is any waiting list or notification service that will help get a reservation???

thanks in advance for any help

DisAl

You might want to try TouringPlans.com reservation finder at:
https://touringplans.com/walt-disney-world/reservation-finder
I use TouringPlans for a number of things but have never tried their dining reservation finder because we were able to get all the ADRs we wanted. I do subscribe to them, but I don't think you have to be a subscriber to use the reservation finder. Other than that, keep trying several times a day, even up to the day of. Sometimes they get last minute cancellations. Also, call Ohana directly. We were able to get a Crystal Palace reservation the night before by calling CP, even though the online apps said nothing was available.

MomofPrincessGrace

We have used the touring plans reservation finder with great success. Just make sure to have your text notifications turned and the reservation page for Ohana bookmarked. As soon as you get the notification go and book it. It will tell you the available time and everything.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom