Dining Suggestion

pixiedust2007

Hi Everyone, :wave:

I am looking for a dining suggestion for Epcot. It has so many great choices, that I think I always get overwhelmed when trying to choose that one. So far, on the trip we are eating at: Cali Grill, Jiko and Brown Derby.
What are everyone's favorites in Epcot?
Thanks!

tigsmom

We love Marrakesh in Morocco, but we usually have lunch there. We finally made it to Le Cellier this past week and :eek:...it was great! I don't think you would go wrong there.

Upvote 0

JeffC

EPCOT has soooo many great choices, but I agree that my fav is Le Cellier.

Next week, we'll be eating at:
Tchoup Chop - Emerald's place in Universal.
Benehanas - just outside PI.
Le Cellier - love the soup!
50s Prime Time - wouldn't be WDW without going to see ma and the clan.
ESPN Club - I try to see something on every TV - including the ones in the bathroom.
Spoodles - I love BoardWalk at night.
Ohana - I eat way too much there.
WolfGang Puck - his food is almost too pretty to eat.

Four Days, 4 hours, and a few minutes to go. :sohappy:

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

I love Le Cellier, Teppanyaki Grill is always a good choice but might be under refurb when you are going. I also liked Garden Grill. I found it very entertaining and the food was quite good. Rose & Crown is a favorite as well. The cottage pie there is to die for. Belle

Upvote 0

lpet11984

Le Cellier is definitely my fav in WS. I also really like Spoodles on the boardwalk; I think it's got a unique taste to it, and I agree with JeffC that you can't beat the boardwalk at night.

Upvote 0

Cinderella1976

The Rose & Crown is my favorite, but I also hear that Le Cellier is pretty good. I know, it is a hard trying to decide on where to eat especially at Epcot because it seems like every place has something special to offer. Good luck and enjoy whatever you decide :)

Upvote 0

DisneyChik17

Le Cellier gets my vote. We have eaten there almost every trip and have NEVER been disappointed. It has a great, calm setting and the walk to the restaraunt is beautiful. If you choose Le Cellier or not, take advantage of fully exploring "Canada", you will love it!

Upvote 0

Dwarful

This trip we are trying Garden Grill and Le Cellier. I wasn't really too sure, we always go to the Biergarten and love it, but we are going with a huge group and tried to pick something that would please everyone.

Upvote 0

JeffC

So....how do you plan on seeing the TV's in both bathrooms? :ROFLOL:

Great question! At this point, I'm not sure, but if I do, I hope you don't read about it in the paper...

And far as the France restaurant, we usually save desert for the pastri shop.
Is it me or does anyone else usually just point to what they want cause they're afraid of sounding stupid pronouncing the item. :lookaroun

Upvote 0

tracyandalex

our favorite is le cellier closely followed by garden grill and biergarten. so far we haven't really had a bad experience. have fun & enjoy :wave:

tracy

Upvote 0

Alztybrn

Great question! At this point, I'm not sure, but if I do, I hope you don't read about it in the paper...

Is it me or does anyone else usually just point to what they want cause they're afraid of sounding stupid pronouncing the item. :lookaroun

If you show up in the paper, just remember, you were warned here first! :wave:

Upvote 0

phichi17

Yep, thats me.....I'll have 2 of those, 1 of that........

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom