Dining reservations

ratherbeinwdw

Original Poster
Okay. We are unexpectedly going to the world in April. I went to the Disney site to see if there are any dining reservations available. NextGen is having an effect. I can get Crystal Palace for breakfast and dinner, but not Pecos Bill or Cosmic Ray's or Columbia Harbor house etc. So, I guess that means the fasspast+ reservations for all those are full. What will the walk-up wait be like. This is crazy. Of the ones I checked, Sunshine Seasons is the only one that isn't doing fp+ dining. I couldn't get even one qs reservation.
I guess the fp+ rides will also be full. I didn't want to sign-up for the bracelet yet, but I guess if we want to ride anything, maybe I should.
Anyone have any info about how it's working so far? How are the lines at the qs? I said that I'd never go during spring break weeks again, but it's the only time we can work it in so that my daughters boyfriend can go with us before he heads off to college.
We'll probably go back in May doe Star Wars weekend, but her boyfriend hasn't been since he was 7 and he really, really wants to go.

ratherbeinwdw

Original Poster
No fast pass+ for rides yet!
The agreement I had to read and check that I had read made it seem like it would be in effect when we went.
I hope not. We're so good with fp, that I hate to maybe give it up until things are worked out. I actually had to read and click that I had read two different agreements. If you set up an account on the Disney site, you will be able to see why I am confused. You need to be a lawyer to understand even half of that very long agreement.
I am one of the idiots who actually can't click that I read the agreement if I haven't read it.

ratherbeinwdw

Original Poster
Pecos Bill, Cosmic Ray's, Columbia Harbor house, etc are all counter service restaurants and do not take reservations.

NextGen has not even launched yet.
That's what I assumed, but if you go to the Disney site, it has a list of all the restaurants. If you click on the ones I questioned, which I know are cs, it has a place to click on a date and right under it, it says No Reservations Available not No Reservations Needed. At first, I thought that's because it's cs, but then if you click on other cs, it just gives their service times. That was why I though maybe they were going to have a way to sign-up for certain cs restaurants.
If they will put fp+ at HM or IASW, then they might do anything.
I wasn't complaining. I was simply confused.

Clowd Nyne

Chill you aren't subject to wristbands or FP+ as of today. Might I suggest ohanna, coral reef, or be our guest as other dining options

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
That's what I assumed, but if you go to the Disney site, it has a list of all the restaurants. If you click on the ones I questioned, which I know are cs, it has a place to click on a date and right under it, it says No Reservations Available not No Reservations Needed. At first, I thought that's because it's cs, but then if you click on other cs, it just gives their service times. That was why I though maybe they were going to have a way to sign-up for certain cs restaurants.
If they will put fp+ at HM or IASW, then they might do anything.
I wasn't complaining. I was simply confused.
I would not would not worry about it. Sounds like you got a sneak preview of a feature they might be adding in the future.

ratherbeinwdw

Original Poster
Chill you aren't subject to wristbands or FP+ as of today. Might I suggest ohanna, coral reef, or be our guest as other dining options
I was looking for the cs for the kid that's going with us. His money is limited.
We're paying for everything except his food.
We've done the others many times. Thanks for the suggestions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom