dining reservations...

Shelby

do I need to give my credit card information to make dining reservations? I know that a few of the 'shows' do require it...but will I need to put down a deposit on other ressies like maybe for example Biergarten or Teppenyaki or Chef Mickeys or Sci Fi???

I recently had my wallet stolen and had to cancel all of my credit cards and haven't been assigned the new acct #s yet...and my trip is only a little over a month away...EEK.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
do I need to give my credit card information to make dining reservations? I know that a few of the 'shows' do require it...but will I need to put down a deposit on other ressies like maybe for example Biergarten or Teppenyaki or Chef Mickeys or Sci Fi???

I recently had my wallet stolen and had to cancel all of my credit cards and haven't been assigned the new acct #s yet...and my trip is only a little over a month away...EEK.

Only ones I know of that need a credit card to secure the reservation are:

Hoop-De-Doo, Cinderella's Royal Table, Mickey's Backyard BBQ, [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]My Disney Girl's Perfectly Princess Tea Party or [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Spirit of Aloha[/FONT]

Upvote 0

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Only ones I know of that need a credit card to secure the reservation are:

Hoop-De-Doo, Cinderella's Royal Table, Mickey's Backyard BBQ, [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]My Disney Girl's Perfectly Princess Tea Party or [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Spirit of Aloha[/FONT]

Don't forget Candlelight Processional, which used to be payed in full at booking but now is just a hold. Also, I had to give CC info for California Grill recently. Did NOT have to give one for Valentines Day though, I think they did away with needing the CC on holidays...

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom