Dining Reservations on Expired Credit Card?

disneyfan295

Original Poster
I made my dining reservations for October a while back and when I confirmed them I did it on a credit card that expires in September. Will this be a problem? I don't want anything to happen to my reservations. I had no trouble with it when I booked it, but I just want to make sure I won't lose my reservations.

JoMarch

Months back, I made all of my WDW dining reservations on an old card that was stored online. Recently I revised my profile with my new card #. All my reservations are still there/fine!

Last edited:

kasey1988

Booked all mine last year before my card expired.. Got a new card, never updated the reservations online or with disney and all my reservations were fine! However I have them the new credit card at check in

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Charges against "expired" CCs are accepted for a few months after the expiry date. In most cases, unless there has been an issue with the card, the CC companies re-issue the card with the same number and a new expiry date and security code [CVC].

Your credit card company would have a record that the card was used to secure the reservation and would honour the no-show charge against the card if you didn't go.

Sparkle81

Last year, I secured my reservations with a credit card that I ended up having to cancel as it was lost. I rang up Disney to ask if it was a problem and if I needed to update with a new credit card, and they said it wasn't an issue and just to leave it! All of my ADRs were unaffected, and I had no problems on the trip thank goodness!

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
I had the misfortune of having my credit card stolen 3 days before our last trip. I had no issue with a new CC with different numbers and my reservations.

psherman42

Unless your reservations are for a restaurant that you prepay for (CRT, Hoop De Doo, etc.), the card you use to hold your reservation with doesn't really matter as the card is not charged unless you cancel less than 24 hours in advance or don't show up. You definitely can update the card on your account but you don't have to really.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom