Dining Reservations down for enhancements ?

rosebud's mom

TODAY was my day to try to be one of the lucky ones who got PS for Cinderella's Breakfast, and they moved those to tomorrow. Which means there are going to be TWO days of people trying to get reservations at the same time !! :hammer: :cry:

Mom's the word

I've been on the phone off and on doing the PS thing for different stuff the last couple of weeks, I feel your frustration with the delay. Someone mentioned starting to call a couple of minutes before the lines supposedly open up. Hope this helps and you get your reservations!

Upvote 0

TURKEY

This has been delayed a couple of times already.

I no longer do many seatings so I haven't paid the greatest attention to it. It has something to do with having to take the money up front for the dinner shows, etc.

According to the instruction booklet/info lying around, it's becoming more complex with more screens to go through.

Upvote 0

Nicole

Hmmm....tomorrow is MY day to try to get a PS for Cinderella's, and I actually was almost ready to dial this morning at 6:59 when I realized I was a day early. Maybe we'll skip Cindy's this trip.

Upvote 0

DiPSU224

Is it just me or is PS for Cinderella's Royal Table getting harder for dinner as well? I tried to book my PS for dinner there for the week of Nov 30th the other day and they had nothing available except 4pm and earlier for my entire 4 days there. When I made my PS there in May, there were only seatings before 4pm as well. Does MVMCP have something to do with the difficulty in getting a good meal time or is the dinner just gaining more popularity?

Upvote 0

Enderikari

DiPSU224 said:
Is it just me or is PS for Cinderella's Royal Table getting harder for dinner as well?

I don't know why either, the food is good, but there are no Cindy... Truthfully, one of my favorites places to eat for Dinner is the 1900 Park Fare at GF. Its got fabulous food, and its got Cindy, and Prince Charming roaming around.

Upvote 0

saltmom1

The way Pss work is that they fill time slots. They will fill ythe 4 o'clock time before they fill the next one, say at 5 or whatever is their next starting time . Then they will fill the 5 o'clock before they fill 6, etc.That may be why you got an early time . Try making your Ps closer to your trip and you may have more luck getting closer to the time you want. I also changed some of my PSs onece I ws staying in WDW and had no problems I wouldn't try that with CRT, but you shouldn't have too much trouble with others.

Upvote 0

s25843

saltmom1 said:
The way Pss work is that they fill time slots. They will fill ythe 4 o'clock time before they fill the next one, say at 5 or whatever is their next starting time . Then they will fill the 5 o'clock before they fill 6, etc.That may be why you got an early time . Try making your Ps closer to your trip and you may have more luck getting closer to the time you want. I also changed some of my PSs onece I ws staying in WDW and had no problems I wouldn't try that with CRT, but you shouldn't have too much trouble with others.

I have always been asked to select a time for my PS & You absolutely HAVE TO book a Cindy's PS the day that it comes available months before,,,otherwise, you'd never get one...

Upvote 0

TURKEY

s25843 said:
I have always been asked to select a time for my PS & You absolutely HAVE TO book a Cindy's PS the day that it comes available months before,,,otherwise, you'd never get one...
Only for breakfast. There are times available for dinner next week.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom