Dining Question?

disneygirl1

Original Poster
Ok, so I just added the dining plan to my December reservation, and I want to try a few places that I have not eaten at before. It will be just two of us on this trip.. Me and my DS 6... It is his Birthday Trip!

My questions are:

1. What are your thoughts on Whispering Canyon Cafe for dinner the day we arrive?

2. I am also having trouble deciding between Coral Reef and Le Cellier for dinner the day we are at Epcot.

I appreciate any input!

wdwfan100

I like the Whispering Canyon any time. It would certainly be a fun way to start your trip.

It seems to me like I have had a lot of difficulty getting ADR's for Le Cellier. So if you ca get them. I would say eat there. They are both fine restaurants though.

I hope you have a great time on your trip.:wave:

figment3258

le Cellier over coral reef any day any time. Coral reef is not known very well for their food or service by me. Le Cellier is top rate and is one of the most popular reservations to get. Whispering canyon is good for entertainment but the food is just ok. Hope it helps!

happymom52003

We loved Whispering Canyon! Great food and fun atmosphere. And depending on the time you eat, you could watch the Electrical Water Pageant from the WL dock after dinner.....around 9:30 p.m.

Or after dinner you could take the boat from the WL to the Contempory to watch Wishes. Sometimes we like to watch it from the dock at the Contemporary. You can't see the castle, but you can see the fireworks over Space Mountain which is cool, and they play the music from Wishes out there too.

I would choose Le Cellier over Coral Reef based on the food, but your 6 year old might enjoy the atmosphere of the aquarium at Coral Reef. That is a tough call. If your 6 year old does good at restaurants, I would lean towards Le Cellier.

coltow

6yo may like Coral Reef atmosphere over Le Cellier, but we like the food at Le Cellier better. Whispering Canyon is great, especially for kids. We haven't had dinner there in awhile, but did have breakfast there 3x on our last trip (we stayed at WL) we wouldn't have kept going back if it were bad.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom