Dining Plans

JIMINYCR

Nope. But you can be assured when and if it does youll see lots of posts knocking it, how little you get and its being over priced with poor value. Plenty of angry posts will appear magically over night as to how greedy Disney is, once again price gouging its guests for the program and how poor value you will be receiving if you order it. Yup... thats what we get now.

Upvote 0

harryk

I'd like to see the same complaints when it comes to things such as the Genie program. Paying to get on a ride after you paid what I consider very high prices to get into the theme park alone. And then you get to pay to see a parade from a special location for a price!
Wow - and complain about a dining plan ......

Upvote 0

jasminethecat

I saw that if you're booking at the Swan or Dolphin, you can buy discounted quick service dining card through the disney website as part of your package. The cards are sold per-day, per person, and you can buy as many days as you like. It costs $35 per adult person per day, and they're worth $40. I have no idea why only these hotels seem to show this option, I cannot seem to get that option with any other hotel (value, moderate or deluxe).

From the website:

Enjoy Quick-Service Dining​

Add a gift card (for each person in your party ages 3 and older) you can use at participating Quick-Service dining locations at Walt Disney World Resort. These gift cards have a value of $40 per adult (ages 10+) per day and $15 per child (ages 3-9) per day—which is more than the price you pay for the card!
For example, if you have a party of 2 adults, one 12-year old and one 8-year old, and you select the 5-Day Card, you’d get 3 cards with a value of $200 each and one card with a $75 value, for a total value of $675.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

I'd like to see the same complaints when it comes to things such as the Genie program. Paying to get on a ride after you paid what I consider very high prices to get into the theme park alone. And then you get to pay to see a parade from a special location for a price!
Wow - and complain about a dining plan ......
You havent seen the many, many, many posts that spew complaints over all youve referred to? You cant avoid reading the furor going on .... much justified... some just to pile on the hate Disney trend.

Upvote 0

wendysue

You havent seen the many, many, many posts that spew complaints over all youve referred to? You cant avoid reading the furor going on .... much justified... some just to pile on the hate Disney trend.
I don't think it's HATE Disney so much as sheer frustration. What used to be our escape from everyday reality is gone. With the constant planning every minute and being on the phone all day, It's less hassle to just stay home.

Upvote 0

mattpeto

I think the Dining Plan will be back this year. The Rodeo BBQ is coming in 2022 was the sign I needed to see...

The next batch of restaurants that will be announced to reopen should be coming in the next few weeks. Now that we know what's happening at Boardwalk. Akershus and 1900 Park Fare are what I think is coming next.

The closed restaurants reopening will sort of prelude an opening to Rodeo BBQ.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom