Dining plan

UlsterToon

Original Poster
Hello one and all! Ok so in an ideal world will be coming to florida in August 2021from uk. Two questions. Is it likely dining plan will be back in operation? And is it worth doing?

Tale.care folks xx

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
Its hard to say whether it will be back by then or not.
My plan is also August and I am also hoping the dining plan is back by then.
Worth it is very individual and you have do your research and decide for yourself.
Personally I like the convenience of it. If we do not get the dining plan its because we are trying to go as cheap as possible and have a very short trip with little time to relax at sit downs.
When free dining is offered its a no brainer as it saves me a lot of money but that's just in my particular situation.

LieutLaww

Hello There
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
The dining plan looks to be a no go for 2021 as I have seen quite a few people on Fb say they have had their dining plan cancelled and refunded.

UlsterToon

Original Poster
Quite a shame but not a massive deal!. Guess if we even have permission to travel to the states by then will be a massive bonus!

Jon81uk

Hello one and all! Ok so in an ideal world will be coming to florida in August 2021from uk. Two questions. Is it likely dining plan will be back in operation? And is it worth doing?

Tale.care folks xx

The current offer for UK guests booking for 2021 is up to four free nights. Previously they offered the dining plan for free, so no I don't expect it will be available.

I also do not think it is worth paying for the dining plan. In the promotion it is good, probably better than the current up to four free nights offer. But it is rarely worth paying for the dining plan unless you are doing a lot of character meals or ordering other expensive items. As restaurant capacity is going to be limited for the foreseeable future they don't want to have people who can't book enough to cover the cost of the dining plan.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom