Dining Plan Restaraunts

wannabeBelle

tracyandalex said:
i think you can call and change your plans, but work with pam & now marie(congrats) they are doing a great job with our honeymoon!!

Question: has anyone used the plan with mostly table service. like 2 per day. is it worth it or should we just get the DDE?

thanks

tracy
Thanks for the well wishes Tracy!!! For the two sit down meals a day, I would tend to go for the DDE card. I have it and love it!! I also dont feel as restricted in terms of where Id like to eat at any given point. The only place off the top of my head that I know doesnt accept the DDE is Teppanyaki Grill. Why I will never understand, but that is the deal!!!
If you had opted for the dining plan, I would encourage you to use the Counter service for lunch and the sit downs for dinner as these generally tend to be your best bang for your buck so to speak. I am truly a breakfast person so I prefer to do a sit down breakfast and a sit down dinner, so the DDE card tends to work out better for me generally speaking. Any questions, Please post or PM or e mail me and I will do my best to answer. Belle

ErickainPA

We got the dining plan with our tickets. We bought 5 day tickets and will be staying at the Pop for 3 days. We figured out the prices of meals at places we liked and one dinner for one of us with all that the plan gives you would have been $50, with the plan will be only about $30-35.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom