Dining Plan questions

lcsrig

Original Poster
We are looking into the dining plan package. It will cost our family of 3 about $70 a day, which is what we budget anyway.

Here are my questions:
1. Is it like a meal ticket that only has so much money budgeted for your stay?

2. Is there a limited menu at the restaraunts that you can only purchase certain things?

We figure this to be a great deal if the answers are 'no'!! A quick breakfast, nice table lunch then counter service. Thanks for your help. It is greatly appreciated!

meatloafsfan

For the table service you get either a buffet with non alcoholic drink or an appetizer, entree and dessert and non alcoholic drink. You just order off the regular menu and you are not limited by cost.

You could use your "snack" to obtain a baked good (like a muffin, danish or cinnamon roll) for breakfast, have a decent counter service lunch and then a nice sit down dinner and the only food cost would be a few additional drinks (or alcohol if that is your thing :p ).

P.S. it is on your Keys to the Kingdom card, so it is not a voucher or individual ticket.

bhg469

Pam from kingdom konsultants sent me a list and i am more than impressed. Its very hard to make this deal not work out for you. You really have to order the cheapest things on the menu every time you eat and still you break even. I cant see it being $35 a day forever it has to be something to get people hooked since we can easily drop 35 a person in one meal at some places.

ncbyrne

Disney Dining Plan
Provides Great Disney Dining* at over 100 participating Disney restaurants with a full range of dining experiences (including Character Dining) at substantial savings. All taxes and gratuities are included in the plan.
1 table-service meal including appetizer, entree, dessert, and nonalcoholic beverage
1 counter-service meal including entree, dessert and nonalcoholic beverage
1 snack including either a frozen ice cream bar, popcorn scoop, 20 oz bottle of Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Dasani water or a medium fountain soft drink

You may also exchange 2 table-service meals for 1 Signature Dining Experience.
You receive all of the above for every person in your party for every day of your stay on a package plan.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom