Dining plan question

Sadielady

Original Poster
We will have 4 people on the dining plan this upcoming trip, when dining at a quick service will everyone have to go through the line separately or can one person purchase the meals? My 4 year old and mother-in-law is really who I'm thinking about. Can they sit down and have my husband or me get their meal?

DisneyJoe

We will have 4 people on the dining plan this upcoming trip, when dining at a quick service will everyone have to go through the line separately or can one person purchase the meals? My 4 year old and mother-in-law is really who I'm thinking about. Can they sit down and have my husband or me get their meal?

One person can get all of the food for the group, however, at certain times of year, some locations won't let guests without food sit down and hold the table and wait.

Hockey89

One person can get all of the food for the group, however, at certain times of year, some locations won't let guests without food sit down and hold the table and wait.
Which should be the case... Nothing better after getting lunch and no tables bc people can't wait....

jaklgreen

If you are going at a slower time and eating off hours with a bunch of empty tables then they can go sit down. But if it is crowded and the lines are long to where you will not get your food for a while then it would be inconsiderate to hold a table that long.

Sadielady

Original Poster
Thanks. We are not going to hog tables. I was thinking about the hotel quick service really and last time we went there were no magic bands so I was just curious.

TRONorail12

Is everyone staying in the same room? Because your meal plan is assigned to individuals in each hotel room. So as long as everyone is in one room, one person can go up. If you are in more than one room, somebody from each room will have to go up and order.

materbuddy

Only 1 person needs to go and order and use the credits. I would suggest having your mother in law getting a seat with your child so 2 of you can get the food. I know first hand how difficult it is to carry 2 trays of food for 4 people. Usually a cm helps because my wife and girls are at the table and she can't help.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom