Dining Plan Question

lisak09

Original Poster
We will be in WDW next August and have booked the Dining Plan. Our youngest daughter will be ten when we go so obviously she qualifies for the adult plan. However i dont think she will eat anything off the adult menu in some of the restaurants we're thinking of booking. There will be three other adults, would it be possible to just use 3 adult TS credits and pay for a childs meal? Thanks:)

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Yes, you can certainly pay for any meal at WDW whether you have the meal plan or not.

Resort packages are all or nothing when it comes to the DP but the restaurants are certainly mix and match when it comes to using the plan.

britlightyear

Your KTTW card will say 3 adults for your dining plan info, they don't check names so yes, technically you could use three adult meals for you, your spouse and a friend and then pay for the kids meal but 3 would be the max amount of adult credits you could use for each meal.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Your KTTW card will say 3 adults for your dining plan info, they don't check names so yes, technically you could use three adult meals for you, your spouse and a friend and then pay for the kids meal but 3 would be the max amount of adult credits you could use for each meal.

Wouldn't the KTTW card say four adults since the child is 10? I'm pretty sure it will. All people on the same package must be on the same plan.

CaptainShortty

It will say 4 adults on the KTTW card if she is 10 but she MAY use her adult coupon and order off the kids menu. A child on the other hand may not order off the adult menu using a child's "coupon".

britlightyear

Yes, you are right, I read the OP wrong. I thought she was saying that there would be three extra adults there besides op and spouse.

So yes, your KTTW card would say four adults. You could order 3 adult meals and pay for the kids meal and then save the extra adult credits and use them for an extra meal or two for the adults in your group.

lisak09

Original Poster
Yes, you are right, I read the OP wrong. I thought she was saying that there would be three extra adults there besides op and spouse.

So yes, your KTTW card would say four adults. You could order 3 adult meals and pay for the kids meal and then save the extra adult credits and use them for an extra meal or two for the adults in your group.
Yes, that's what i was planning to do but wasn't sure if i could. Thanks for the help everyone:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom