Dining Plan Question

Brianna19901

Original Poster
Here's a question for experienced dining plan participants or CMs. Has anyone ever used 2 counter service credits for 1 sit-down? I know 1 CS can't be used for 1 SD and you can use 1 SD for 1 CS. But would they take 2 for 1?

JPVonDrake

Brianna19901 said:
Here's a question for experienced dining plan participants or CMs. Has anyone ever used 2 counter service credits for 1 sit-down? I know 1 CS can't be used for 1 SD and you can use 1 SD for 1 CS. But would they take 2 for 1?

Unfortunately, system constraints prevent Guests from using counter service entitlements at a table service or signature locations. You cannot trade up.

Guest can however use a table service entitlement at a counter service location if all counter service entitlements have already been redeemed.

Hope this helps! :sohappy:

lewisc

If Disney allowed it, they don't, the trade off would probably be 3 CS credits for 1 TS meal.

The snack credits are valued at around $2, the CS at $8-$9 and the TS around $28. If you're by the register at some of the non-Disney owned restaurants you can actually see your bill being discounted down to the amount Disney is paying the restaurant.

shopgirl

Does disney's sit down restaurants give people with dining plans different menus? I was there in Sept. and in Jan and am going back in May. When I was there last Jan. 2005 my friend and I ate at a few of the same restaurants that my family and I ate at in Sept. we noticed that certain items that were on the menu in Jan. were not on there in Sept-- like at Teppanyaki there was a lobster dinner and but in Sept. there wasn't. Just curious.

LaughingGravy

Yeah, It's kibble for you on the dining plan.
Kibble crumbs for you if you're on the Free Dining Plan, while the real paying customers eat Lobster.
They also turn off the A/C above your table once they learn you're on the dining plan. :lol::lol: I'm not sure what "added ingredients:zipit:" are put in the food of those on the free dining plan, but ...

No, seriously, everyone has the same menu. :sohappy:
If something wasn't available at a later visit, like the lobster dinner you mentioned, it was because they changed the menu. January to Sept. is a long time. Even if it wasn't, menus change.

Speaking of Lobster, I know there are a couple of limitations not included on the dining plan, like adding a lobster tail to a dinner at leCellier, but those are few and far between.
If you want the lobster tail, It can most likely be added for a small charge.
I haven't tried it.
As far as a whole dinner being unavailable for Dining Plan folks or being handed a different menu, that just isn't the case. The dining plan totally rocks!
They do make you wear a funny hat,though.

hansel1

Laughing gravy is right. Most of the time they bring the menus to you before you tell your waiter that you are on the plan.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom