Dining plan next year?????

Vermonter

Yet another dining plan question :animwink: I'm looking to go to WDW next January, but I haven't read anything that says the dining plan will still be going in 2007. Anyone know if this program will still be going on in 2007? This program was great when we went down in Dec '05 it would be a bummer to go without it. Thanks!

Nansafan

I believe the dining plan is a permanent thing. What changes is if they offer it free or not. You can add the dining plan for a fee anytime as long as you meet the other qualifications about tickets, package, etc.

Upvote 0

hansel1

I was told by reservations that the plan would be offered next year, but the prices would not be out until the 2007 pricing is completed. Most likely that would be around the middle of june to sometime in july.

The reservationist said that it was a hit and they were told it would definately be back.

Upvote 0

JPVonDrake

I can assure you the Disney Dining Plan will remain a package component due to it's popularity. As soon as 2007 packages are released, I will be happy to post all the details, prices, etc. This should be very soon, so stay tuned!

Hope this helps!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Vermonter

Original Poster
JPVonDrake said:
I can assure you the Disney Dining Plan will remain a package component due to it's popularity. As soon as 2007 packages are released, I will be happy to post all the details, prices, etc. This should be very soon, so stay tuned!

Hope this helps!:sohappy:

Thanks JP. I'll be anxiously awaiting your post.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom