Dining Plan Menu Question

Gurt

Original Poster
Hi All,

I am sure this is a dumb question but I have just been looking at some menus, we are on the dining plan the one that is 1TS 1QS when looking at the Yak & Yeti TS menu there is no 'Entree' section on it's own, the menu is split like 'Wok', Noodles', 'Grill', so now for the dumb part, does this mean we can choose from any of the menu or are there still restrictions?

Thanks in advance

Goofyque'

Y&Y has no restrictions. Great place, we go there each and every trip. One entree' (meal), one non alcoholic beverage, and one dessert. Your server will show you. :) Our favorite is the steak and shrimp!

Yak&YetiSteak&shrimp2015.jpg

YakMangoPie.jpg

YakWonTon.jpg

Gurt

Original Poster
that's great news, there are a few places I am looking at paying for appetizers that sound amazing so I just wanted to check what was covered. Those pictures look amazing it's making me hungry :) thanks @Goofyque' for sharing

prfctlyximprct

Going here for the first time and I am so happy you asked this question! I was always confused by the menu too! I watched a YouTube video where they had the best alcoholic drinks here so I am looking forward to that as well LOL

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom