Dining Packages Questions

Lsumatt72

Original Poster
As a WDW vet, I know dining packages can be quite useful. Some questions for DLR:

1) We are going Feb 27 - March 5 2019, assuming that's not a very busy time, would a dining package for Fantasmic and /or WOC be a necessity?

2) I know the dining options for each, but I'd like to hear thoughts/recs from people with experience.

GiveMeTheMusic

As a WDW vet, I know dining packages can be quite useful. Some questions for DLR:

1) We are going Feb 27 - March 5 2019, assuming that's not a very busy time, would a dining package for Fantasmic and /or WOC be a necessity?

2) I know the dining options for each, but I'd like to hear thoughts/recs from people with experience.

It’s always busy.

If you’re going to eat at Blue Bayou, you might as well do the Fantasmic package. You get a decent price on a three course meal plus prime show viewing. It has the best food out of the Fantasmic options by a long shot.

Dining packages are not a necessity for WOC, which is not nearly as popular as it once was. Getting a free FP for the show will do fine, but if you were already planning on eating at Carthay Circle, you might as well get show tickets out of it and do the package. It also has the best food out of the WOC options by a long shot. Wine Country Trattoria should be avoided.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom