Dining package

heapster411

Dining packages can not be booked until 10/26/21. Plus you only have Four restaurants to choose from; Biergarten, Coral Reef, Garden Grill and Rose and Crown. Going to make it really a test of patience on that morning! Hopefully the DW and I can get something for our trip 11/29-12/4. My the ADR gods take a likin'to me that morning!:rolleyes:

cslafferty

And, they used to have separate lunch reservations. If you did lunch, you had seating for the early show. We used to do Biergarten for lunch because it was cheaper. This year there’s just one price for each restaurant whether you do lunch or dinner.

Disney Experience

Been trying, Happened to get Garden Grill @ 8:20pm on 11/30. Isn't the last show @ 9:00pm?
You have to book the package, times for the package end around 4:30 pm for Garden Grill on your date. Booking a normal reservation at Garden Grill does not get you the package. All dates and times are sold out.( Though I think something does not add up)

heapster411

I was on the Candlelight Processional Page, went to the list of the 4 restaurants and clicked Garden Grill. Thought it was funny to get a ADR for that late. This was a mess, Started @ 6am Central, tried all the old tricks and ways to get anything, thought 8:20pm wasn't right. This was NOT a pleasant experience!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom