Dining Experience Certificate?

aklodge

When we signed up for DDE, the woman on the phone said that we might could get the POR concierge (even though they dont have one) to go get our certificate from Epcot. Is this possible since POR doesnt even have a concierge service?

STITCHRULES

Thats weird. We received a letter which we brought with us and used as the card at the restaurants until we received the actual card. We never were told to go and pick up anything. The only thing we need to pick up at the park windows ever is our pass renewals. The DDE comes right to you in the mail and as I mentioned if you don't get the actual cards before your trip, just bring your confirmation letter.

Upvote 0

Jamie P

First, congratulations on your upcoming Disney trip. It is just around the corner.

I believe what the DDE CM is referring to is Guest Services at the resort. I have noticed that many of the resorts now refer to Guest Services as Concierge. I believe this is what he/she is refering to.

With regards to the DDE Card itself. When you travel within four weeks of your DDE Card delivery date, you can pick up a temporary card at the Guest Services window outside of EPCOT. You need to have your AP or AP Voucher and Driver's License with you for identification. I did this myself about a month ago. I received my actual DDE Card in the mail about four weeks after I ordered it. If you are traveling before the DDE Card arrives, Disney does issue a temporary card that can be used immediately. The only way I know of obtaining that card is to pick it up at EPCOT. Just make sure to let the DDE Dept know that you do want a temporary card issued so that it is there waiting for you, otherwise you will be out of luck.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom