Dining Dress Codes

kucarachi

i am just now hearing of the new dress codes for certain places. We have made 7 priority seatings for september and are wondering if we will be turned away for looking pretty ragged ..since we will be in t shirts and ball caps and smelling like day old goat cheese from the heat.
anybody know if royal table, hollywood & vine, nine dragons, boma, chef mickeys, alfredo di roma, and san angel inn are dress up places...or can my girlfriend and i bring our brand of trailer park to these fine dining establishments? lol . just joking we are not bums but would like to know because it would take almost an hour to go to the hotel and drive back and get redressed and thus miss our reservation. thanks and happy labor day to all in advance!

Rhian Williams

Well I have previously dined at the Royal Table, Hollywood and Vine and San Angel Inn and I would say it was fine to wear your shorts etc in them.

I used to work in the Rose and Crown Pub in the UK Pavillion, World Showcase and there was never any dress codes in place there, so I imagine that goes for all of the World Showcase restaurants

Hope you have fun and enjoy all that fantastic cuisine!!!

Upvote 0

lawyergirl77

Basic rule of thumb: if the restaurant is in the parks, then there's no dress code. If it's in one of the resorts AND it's two TS coupons on the MYW plus dining package, then it likely has a dress code.

Upvote 0

MSTINKHERBELL01

kucarachi said:
and smelling like day old goat cheese from the heat. !

Um, Ewwww! I've smelt people that smell like day old goat cheese and I have to tell you it's not a good smell. I've heard people complain to the waitress' at a Disney Restaurant about a smelly couple. I understand the heat plays a big part in this when youre at the parks but....:hurl: .

I'm sure you wont smell like that:wave: .

Upvote 0

rickmusic53

Dress Code for Disney Resturants

i am just now hearing of the new dress codes for certain places. We have made 7 priority seatings for september and are wondering if we will be turned away for looking pretty ragged ..since we will be in t shirts and ball caps and smelling like day old goat cheese from the heat.
anybody know if royal table, hollywood & vine, nine dragons, boma, chef mickeys, alfredo di roma, and san angel inn are dress up places...or can my girlfriend and i bring our brand of trailer park to these fine dining establishments? lol . just joking we are not bums but would like to know because it would take almost an hour to go to the hotel and drive back and get redressed and thus miss our reservation. thanks and happy labor day to all in advance!

We go every year and have eaten at all of those you listed. Shirts and shorts are fine. There are some that do require slacks and dress shirts but they are the resturants that are referred to as signature dining.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom