Dining Dilemma

GJM724

Original Poster
That's why I don't like having an ADR so close to 7pm. A dining reservation after 6pm will cut into that park time. The last time I had a dinner reservation at 6pm during a busy season, we didn't finish until 7:30. So we either do an early ADR close to 5pm near the park we're going to for the event or have a quick service meal within the park. Anything to maximize the $$$$ and park time :) Plus, the cost savings of having a QS over a TS can be applied to the cost of the event ticket. That makes the costs a little bit more palatable to my husband :)

I am going to move my dinner reservation up now to 6:00. I would prefer to use the TS credit for Dinner instead of lunch, but I might change my mind as we get closer.

GJM724

Original Poster
Also what transportation options exist at the end of the night? I am staying at the Poly. Monorail or boats going to be running at all?

Dave B

They will both be going, the ride over on the boat is pretty cool. I would eat at OHANA for sure, especially if you are on the dining plan, one of the best restaurants in my opinion, the food is sooooo good.

GJM724

Original Poster
They will both be going, the ride over on the boat is pretty cool. I would eat at OHANA for sure, especially if you are on the dining plan, one of the best restaurants in my opinion, the food is sooooo good.

I have a reservation there the last night of our trip. Trying to go out in style. I am surprised the monorails are going to be running that late.

Dave B

They usually run until 1 hour after closing, even on the special events, have fun, you could try Kona Café, or the California Grill on top of the contemporary, you can watch the fireworks from on top as well

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom