Dining Credits after Check Out

BettieM16

Original Poster
Hello everyone!!!!!! Planning our October Honeymoon and was thinking of doing Chef Mickeys Saturday morning before we hit the road; however Saturday is also the morning we check out. Does anyone know if we'll be able to use the dining credits for Chef Mickeys that morning? Thanks in advance!!!!

DisneyDreamer08

I was wondering this too, thanks! Our flight doesn't leave until 6:30pm the day we check out so we will be checking out in the am but still having lunch on property.

BettieM16

Original Poster
Great thanks!!! We are driving so planning on loading up then going to Chef Mickeys then hitting the road...this may be silly but...will we still be able to do the Dinsey Transportation between our resort the Contemporary and then back after we have checked out? Sorry it's been awhile and they have chaged a lot plus I was still a "kid" so my sister lead us around hahaha!!!

Dad 2 M & M

Great thanks!!! We are driving so planning on loading up then going to Chef Mickeys then hitting the road...this may be silly but...will we still be able to do the Dinsey Transportation between our resort the Contemporary and then back after we have checked out? Sorry it's been awhile and they have chaged a lot plus I was still a "kid" so my sister lead us around hahaha!!!
Yes....however, you would have to take transportation to MK, monorail or walk to the Contemporary, and reverse the steps to go back to your resort.

And, if you are staying at a resort on the monorail, you would just use the monorail loop...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom